* APPLY *
* TRAINING *
OK ARES Nets
Many organizations, including web-based email systems such as Yahoo!, AOL, and
Google etc., utilize spam blockers that can affect delivery of email. Because
spam blockers vary widely in how they identify inappropriate emails we recommend
that you add the ARES Oklahoma to your list of safe senders. Instructions for
several popular email clients are included below:
Outlook 2003 and Outlook Express
Use one of the three techniques listed below:
- Select "Actions" from the main menu bar. Select "Junk E-mail" from
the menu list. Select "Add Sender's Domain to Safe Senders List" from
the menu list.
- Right-click on the message (listed in the Inbox) and select "Add the
Domain to Safe Senders List" from the "Junk E-mail" menu (pullright).
- From the Inbox view, go to Tools on the menu bar. Select "Options"
in the pull-down menu. Under tab labeled "Preferences", select "Junk E-
mail". Then click on the "Safe Sender" tab. Click the "Add" button. Type
"website@AresOk.org" in the text box. Click "OK."
If you find an email from aresok.org in your Bulk folder, use the "Not
Spam" button to have future emails delivered to your Inbox.
- Open the e-mail
- Click "More Options" in the e-mail header.
- Click "Add Sender to Contact List"
If you have a aresok.org e-mail address in your Address Book, Earthlink
will not block it.
- Go to your Address Book, click the "Add" button. You only need to
enter the email address "website@AresOk.org"
under Internet Information.
- Go to the "Options" page.
- On the left side of the page, click "Mail," and then click "Junk E-Mail Protection."
- Click "Add Senders to Safe List."
- Type "website@AresOk.org" and then click "Add."
You can do either of the following:
- Add the sender's email address (website@AresOk.org) to your address book.
- Reply to the email (from aresok.org). If you reply to an email, AOL
will automatically put the email address in your address book.
- Open the e-mail.
- Click the "Add Address" icon on the right.
- The e-mail address is pre-populated in the "Contact Details" pop-up.
- Verify that the pre-populated information is correct.
- Click "Save"